Business Development / Account Manager
We are currently seeking a marketing and business development Manager to support all agency account and business development initiatives. This role is specifically designed to grow and sell Transmyt’s digital services to existing and prospective clients. This opportunity is located either in our Boston office (HQ), Miami office, and / or remote.
What you will do
The Account Manager acts as the “Chief Client Officer” managing technology and agency services on behalf of the client. In addition, the Account Manager is primarily responsible for new agency revenue streams but attracting and retaining new clients while working with existing clients to understand their short and long term business objectives and assists with researching, planning and implementing solutions to drive their business.
- Lead in the ongoing development of new accounts and new revenue opportunities inside of existing accounts.
- Client lead and onboarding champion for launch of new customer accounts and campaigns.
- Develop media plan recommendations and proposals for execution.
- Manage client marketing initiatives including; website, social media, content, strategy, analytics, PPC and email.
- Marketing campaign analysis and optimization to ensure weekly, monthly and annual productivity and new patient targets are achieved.
- Weekly status meeting with client to review reporting on project milestones, ROI targets and other KPIs.
- Identify new marketing opportunities to increase clients lead volume.
- Report weekly contact and productivity standards and metrics to senior management.
- Ensure compliance with all outside contractual obligations per agreed contract terms.
- Responsible for strategic planning and forecasting related to account management.
- Collect and compare pertinent data on target markets, media venues.
- Requires staying abreast of latest trends in marketing both online and offline and utilizing best practices.
- Work with RSI management team to develop client upsell and renewal strategy.
- Develop and execute managed accounts to company’s budget projections
- Highly self-motivated individual.
- Personable with ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and their staffs.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills a must for success.
- Research and prepare comprehensive reports.
- Adapt to constantly changing situations; ability to perform multiple tasks with multiple priorities.
- Accountability for activities, problems, decisions and results.
- Experience with using Excel, G Suite and/or Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills; strong customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure; flexible and ability to work with all types of personalities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Minimum 5 years in account management required.
- Advertising, sales, medical or business development experience a plus.
- Must have strong grasp of online marketing and trends.
- Ability to plan, execute and report on customer acquisition activities a must.
- Preferred: If you enter the position with existing client relationships.
Negotiable & commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or experience that makes you unique. Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Transmyt Marketing. Transmyt is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and attitude.
No phone calls or walk-ins