Content Strategist | Freelance
We’re on the hunt for an experienced, bright, and ambitious intermediate content strategist to join our team on a freelance / project basis. In this position, you’ll coordinate your work with our passionate team of dynamic, creative professionals to plan and execute content and copy across brands, websites, and digital products. This job is a great fit for someone who’s empathetic, a voracious consumer of content and lives for creating clarity from chaos.
What you will do
- Conduct content audits;
- Conduct user and stakeholder interviews to inform personas, user journeys and the site/product’s content and functionality requirements;
- Craft user/job stories that reflect a projects’ design challenges;
- Craft Editorial schedules and produce well researched content for white papers, blog posts, research articles and client documents across multiple industries.
- Test and validate messaging, navigation and user journeys with internal and external users;
- Participate in brand messaging workshops with executive teams;
- Generate presentation decks for client presentations;
- Organize client site’s navigation and content in an intuitive way that supports ease of use, accessibility, SEO and organizational objectives;
- Write website content for both B2B and B2C clients;
- Test and validate navigation and naming conventions via remote and in-person facilitated card sorting exercises.
What you bring
- Minimum of five years of copywriting and/or content strategy in a creative agency environment;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication;
- Experience in crafting brand messaging;
- Experience writing for a variety of channels, for both B2B and consumer brands;
- Attention to detail, with a strong grasp of grammar, punctuation, usage, and mechanics;
- Talent for strategic problem-solving;
- Sense of humour, with a dose of radical sarcasm
Let’s discuss your rates.
How to Apply
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or experience that makes you unique. Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Transmyt Marketing. Transmyt is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and attitude.
No phone calls or walk-ins