What you will do
- Based on RFPs, work with the team to produce estimates, establish timeframes, create scopes of work and identify potential roadblocks/risks to successful delivery.
- Based on project briefs, work with the team to roadmap the development of websites, apps and supporting infrastructure.
- When executing, strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design. Work efficiently and iteratively to deliver value early and identify/communicate challenges that require input from other team members before they affect timelines/deliverables.
- Optimize sites for speed/usability/performance and accessibility across desktop, tablet and mobile platforms.
- Work constructively with team members across disciplines through roadblocks and challenges, solving problems and supporting the team while remaining receptive to feedback.
- Test/QA your work as you execute. Seek to understand what ‘done’ actually means to the team and the client.
What you bring
- Experience with PHP / TypeScript;
- Experience with web animation. CSS / JS / GASP / Canvas / etc;
- Deep experience in developing custom WordPress themes and modifying existing ones.
- Excellent communication skills with both colleagues and occasionally external clients;
- Capacity to manage priorities and deadlines;
- Capacity to work in a rapidly-evolving environment;
- Passionate about cutting-edge technology;
- Strong team player, analytical and dynamic;
- Self-directed, self-starting;
- Capacity to transform management protocols into effective technology;
- Experience & understanding of security best practices;
- Exceptional attention to detail – you take pride in your work and sweat the small stuff;
- Experience managing workload in project management software (we use Wrike), and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with project managers;
- Min. 5 yrs experience in front-end development.
Bonus points if you have any of the following:
- Experience with Shopify;
- Experience with WooCommerce
- Experience with Zapier
- Familiarity with Slack and other communication platforms.
- Experience with headless CMS’s;
- Experience with product development
- Basic server / DNS management skills
Salary based on experience.
How to Apply
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or experience that makes you unique. Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Transmyt Marketing. Transmyt is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and attitude.
No phone calls or walk-ins